Saturday, July 21, 2018

Vedder > Crossbreed


To anyone looking for a concealed carry holster I can’t recommend the Vedder LightTuck enough. I originally started carrying with a Crossbreed SuperTuck holster, and never could get used to it. This is partially my fault, but i didn’t carry as much as I’d like to because of the holster. It must be something about the way it’s designed, but it would audibly squeak every time I carried with it and there is almost no retention - the gun would fall out if you even started to flip the holster upside down. I think I assumed that the larger surface area of the holster backing would make it more comfortable. I couldn’t be more wrong. I recently got a Vedder LightTuck in the mail and it is not only much more comfortable, but it is much more secure. My gun is not going anywhere when it’s in this holster. It feels very solid from a structural standpoint and is also very comfortable to carry. Just wanted to throw this out there in case I can steer someone away from wasting money on some very popular holsters that are sub-par. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NxnE44

No comments:

Post a Comment