Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thoughts on carrying with a clip instead of a holster (for a heavy DA-only trigger)?


I'm having trouble finding a good IWB holster for my pocket pistol-- a .32 acp NAA Guardian. Obviously I usually carry it in my pocket, but that doesn't work with every outfit/situation. I'd like to have a good kydex IWB holster but can't find one anywhere... just some generic rubber & leather small gun holsters that don't seem like they'd retain the gun well.One option I've seen is these clips that install under the grip. They're kind of like a pocket knife pocket clip. The gun would go completely inside my waistband and be secured by the clip alone. The problem is they don't cover the trigger at all. How much of a concern is that with a very heavy (12 lbs?) double-action only trigger? It seems unlikely anything could set it off unless I snagged something and pulled on it pretty hard, but it also seems against every principle I know about carrying to leave the trigger covered only by clothes. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2N7IrLy

No comments:

Post a Comment