Saturday, July 21, 2018

South Carolina to Florida.


Moved back home to Florida from South Carolina after a few years. Had a cwp in sc, which as we know reciprocates both ways.When I moved I tried to use my license to apply for a Florida license (long shot I know)Florida said I needed proof from my class, problem is sc did away with the paperwork and it had been so long since my class I couldn’t track down the instructor. When you take a class they fill out the application there with the instructor number in lieu of a cert. Im sure if you asked for it they would give you a certificate but I didn’t need it at the time.Florida eventually said even though they recognize sc permits I would have to take the class all over again and reapply.So I did. Only good thing about it all is it only took a week after applying to get my license via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uRBKWb

No comments:

Post a Comment