Friday, July 6, 2018

Road Rage and Israeli Carry


Driving to my nearby bank along a plaza parking space. About 10 yards away a truck started backing up. It was between two big vans and the driver had no chance of looking around. I sound the horn, he stopped in time and an accident was prevented and I carry on my way. Note that I live in the area and never go over 25 mph specially with CCW on me. Soon that same truck is right at my rear bumper and I know this guy is upset. Take a right after me, a left, still on me. At that point I remember r/CCW and thought what would reddit people do ? Nah I will just go to the bank drive through (night) and there should be cameras there... At that turn, the guy lowers his window and starts yelling racist shit, like refugees filling up the state, blah, blah, blah... I was like good this is over now as he seems to stop chasing me.Before like 20 yards from the ATM I pulled out my Shield for the first time, racked slide twice, (snap in the hole), and left the gun under my thigh. Stopped at ATM, lowered window, stuck my card in there and that truck sneaks on me from behind the ATM on my left, not really surprising me as I am used to road rage fools, they just have to have the last word.Driver is black and had a white male passenger.Driver: "You should slow your ASS down"I looked him in the deep in the eye and raised my left arm up and yelled "My BAD !!"He looked puzzled and said "Thank you" !!! I was like "have a safe trip" as I realized his plates are from another county.Iowa Nice.All this happened right after I left home for work thinking I better leave my shield at home. Glad I had it, happy I didn't need it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2J1H0eS

No comments:

Post a Comment