Thursday, July 12, 2018

Questions about first holster for M&P Shield 2.0


I'm new to the CCW world and I'm looking to pick up my first holster for a Shield 2.0.I'm not entirely sure how I want to carry the holster (appendix vs IWB 4 o'clock) but I'd like to pick up something so that I have a way to carry the pistol. I have a very difficult time carrying it daily due to work constraints so this is more of a "starting" holster that I can use on the weekends or during hikes as I learn more about carrying and make the adjustments to my life to make it more of a daily habit.Also, the 2.0 version of the Shield has a very abrasive texturing and I'm curious if there are any holsters that incorporate a firm backing that would go between the grip and my skin. I'm sure there's a term for this holster add-on but I don't know what it is.Any input or suggestions would be very welcome. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Lb4eEu

No comments:

Post a Comment