Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Quality Cargo Shorts for Pocket Carry


So I have been pocket carrying my Springfield XDs 9mm in a BORAII kydex pocket holster with a para-cord lanyard attached to by belt using flush fit 7 round magazine. I love this method of carry however, the pockets on my cheap Walmart cargo shorts are wearing out and I have needed to patch the pockets as holes have formed probably from my pocket carry. What is a quality brand of cargo shorts with deep front pockets that are stronger / reinforced?Side note. I have found out that the Buck Knife 112 Leather pouch makes an excellent spare mag pouch for the XDs 9mm 7 round mag with pinky extension. Would probably also fit something like the LC9s 7 round mag with pinky extension as well.Anyways thanks for any and all responses hope every one has a good and safe 4th of July via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MNmQHN

No comments:

Post a Comment