Sunday, July 1, 2018

Possibly Silly Question on Holster


I am new to firearms, just took course for concealed carry, and am now in the market for an EDC pistol and holster to carry concealed.I am average build and wear a dress shirt and tie almost all the time due to work. I am not into the idea of an ankle holster and I have given some consideration to pocket carry but not sure about drawing quickly.I have also looked at tuckable Kydex holsters, but I am concerned about having to buy all new pants with a little more room in the waist and about trashing nicer dress belts. I don’t really like the look of a lot of the more durable gun belts I have seen (don’t need to take crap from the misses about it not matching my shoes).At the moment, I have been leaning towards something like belly band and one option that I was looking at that seemed interesting was the Brave Response Holster. However, I am not into the idea of having to using the gun strap to secure the weapon to avoid having it move and expose the trigger.The question I have is what about ditching the strap altogether and maybe combining a Kydex trigger guard with the Brave Response holster to cover my bases? I guess I could just try it out but wanted to get some input because I have never purchased a holster before and really don’t have a good frame of reference. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2lLb6Kw

No comments:

Post a Comment