Thursday, July 12, 2018

light recommendations


So, just got into CC, and I need lights, but here's the thing I want a WML, and a handheld. I figured I'd CC with the handheld, and have the WML for my nightstand/home defense light option.My problem is, there are SO many options, which ones are good and reliable?I've been reading on things such as the inforce being shitty, and I hear streamlight is good, but I wanted to hear some community words on these things.Especially handhelds, I'm basically lost when it comes to these, as I've never owned a quality handheld light in my life.I'm also very into a handheld having a clip, as I tend to have full pockets (as I am a smoker).Any advice on lights would be much appreciated, especially ones to avoid. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2usYUSB

No comments:

Post a Comment