Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Getting CCW in college (Colorado)


I’m about to turn 21 and am interested in getting my CCW, but have a question about residence. I attend college in a different county than I went to high school. My ID, voter registration, and car registration are all listed at my parents address (what I consider my permanent residence right now), but I rent a place and live in a different county for school.So can I get my CCW through the county where my parents live or do I need to do an address change to my rented place and do it through the county at the school. I’ve tried searching and can’t find anything saying I can’t do it through my home county, but I’m trying to get some more info before I accidentally do something illegal. I can provide the county names if needed but I like to try to keep some anonymity on the internet. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2u2q5nb

No comments:

Post a Comment