Friday, July 6, 2018

Do I need to downsize? Looking to carry a bit more often.


Hi all - I got my CCW when I turned 21, and have had a Walther PPQ M2 9mm since then (2/3 years). I carry very rarely - almost exclusively when hiking or traveling long distances alone.However, I’m looking to change that. I’ve been running/biking solo a lot more recently - I run downtown, bike on (usually empty) forest trails. I’ve had men follow/corner me on my runs one time too many, and I’d like to start carrying when I’m solo. I’m not sure it’s feasible with my Walther, though, as I’m 5’7” 115 lbs, and it’s a big big/heavy for that. I have a holster that definitely won’t work - I’d like to try a belly belt and trigger guard, but I’m not hopeful. I tend to wear leggings and a bra or small top when I run, but obviously if I’m carrying I’ll start wearing a tunic.Any suggestions for a downsize, or a good carry set up for exercise with women in mind? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MPJorB

No comments:

Post a Comment