Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Can't decide. Bersa Thunder 380cc vs Bersa Thunder 40/45 Ultra Compact PRO


Hi Everybody. I am picking my first CCW weapon. I got my license for a while, but recently finally decided to buy something to carry. I like SA/DA weapons. Regarding the caliber I have no issue of shooting .45. I am visiting my local shooting range fairly often.All weapons are similar capacity;7-10 rounds. But the .45acp .40sw are double stack and one third heavier than the 380. I am not sure how comfortable would that be for for everyday carry. Also because of the laws in my country I am not allowed to JHP. Pretty much only FMJ or FMJTC, it's stupid but given that I am in EU I am glad my country at least allow concealed carry at all. I am living in a big city, so overpenetration might be a concern. My thinking is that even .380 have overall much less power the faster smaller traveling bullet might be more dangerous than bigger slower .45I hope I will never have to draw, but if that happen I just make sure I picked good and safest possible option from what I have. If you were in my situation what would you pick? Or something completely different? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2z8dmVM

No comments:

Post a Comment