Tuesday, July 3, 2018

ADVICE: Left Eye Dominate, Right Hand Dominate. Which way to carry?


First off, thanks for the help in advance. To all you CCW holders, I need some advice. I will be turning 21 in 8 months - I want to practice now to become comfortable when the time comes. As the title says, I’m L eye dominate & R hand dominate. I know you always want to shoot w/ both eyes open. I have shot my handgun left handed, but it takes me some time to become adjusted. I want to purchase my alien gear holster soon so I can start practicing. But I don’t know if I should go R or L handed. What is your advice?Stick w/ my dominate hand, & try to get comfortable with both eyes.OrFlip to left handed where, eventually, I’ll feel a lot more comfortable down the line w/ having my shooting hand and dominate eye on the same side. But begin practicing, now.Thanks again in advance. All your advice is appreciated via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KI8EPL

No comments:

Post a Comment