Wednesday, July 18, 2018

[Advice] Favorite hearing protection?


I'm gearing up for a series of defensive firearms training classes and unfortunately am blessed/cursed with very sensitive hearing. Historically I haven't spent more than an hour at a time at a range and found that ear plugs plus "normal" headphones sufficed, but of course I'd have to remove them to hear anyone and go through the hassle of re-seating them to resume shooting. I want to purchase a set of noise canceling headphones so that I can hear the instructors while hopefully avoiding the continuous awkward shuffle of remove/re-seat and the resultant lingering case of tinnitus, but don't know where to start.Do you have a favorite pair of headphones, electronic or otherwise, that have served you well when you need to hear others while on the firing line? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Jz81qv

No comments:

Post a Comment