Sunday, June 3, 2018

Thinking about a social experiment


Hey all, I live in Colorado which is one of the most gun lax states in the U.S. However, just about everyone I know here is is rabidly liberal. I thought it would be an interesting thought experiment to create some sort of Facebook poll just to see what their thoughts on concealed carry were. I imagine it will provide us all with some motivation on keeping our CCW CONCEALED even if we legally are allowed to open carry. Also it might garner us some pretty excellent laughs. What do you guys think? Any suggestions on how to phrase the question?Edit: autocorrect grammar fixesFurther edit: I will be searching also, but if you guys come of with some killer statistics with credible sources, don't hesitate to throw them down in the comments. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2sum8rn

No comments:

Post a Comment