Friday, June 8, 2018

Anybody have any suggestions for a weighted chain self defense tool ?

I've been spending a lot of time in a state where I'm not able to legally carry a gun or a knife . That's not because I'm a convicted felon or anything like that , it's just that said state has rather strict gun/knife laws , and I don't want to go through the trouble of obtaining a concealed carry permit ( which I probably couldn't even get being a non resident ) . That is why I've been thinking about fashioning an improvised self defense tool made out of a chain wrapped around a weighty object of some sort ...

I've already tried carrying a combination lock attached to a bicycle chain around in my pocket , but said tool is rather cumbersome , so I'm curious about any suggestions that may exist out there .

P.S. I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this thread , which is why I'm using the term self defense tool , instead of weapon and if I am then I hope I'll receive a bit of mercy .



Submitted June 08, 2018 at 06:46AM by Yargoff85 https://ift.tt/2JpI7Gj

No comments:

Post a Comment