Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I have a question about CCW handguns, many people may view this question as dumb. However I would like to know and get some opinions on the situation.


Ok guys, I want to preface my question really quick. I own a gun (M&p9 Shield 2.0) I will most likely be carrying @ 1oclock AIWB when I legally can carry. Im 21, and im completely knew to using firearms with a limited < 1,000 rounds shot. This carry weapon is my first gun that I've owned,Ok, so now on too my question:In the situation where you're carrying somewhere on or in your waist band. Lets say you decide to go into a public restroom. At this point you're using the facilities and your pants are down, normal stalls have room at the foot area.Where do you/ what do you do with your firearm at this point? (to mitigate the chances of someone attempting to steal it, or de-holster the firearm)Do you remove it and put it out of view from anyone who may enter or already be in the restroom?I ask this questing already with the understanding that as a CCL holder, I need to have full awareness and control of my firearm while im carrying, and even when Im not. But in a situation where your view is obstructed, and the firearm could be stolen, what should you do?I apologize that this question may seem trollish too some, and maybe its a complete idiotic question that you may all criticize me for asking. However I havent gone into any CCW training yet. and its something I was curious about.Thanks for your time, and your understanding!I hope that by time im completed with my personal requirement of sufficient training and my states requirement I feel comfortable to answer new users questions just like I am asking today! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ERR35E

No comments:

Post a Comment