Tuesday, January 2, 2018

DA/SA cary pistol recommendations?


I’m a recent gun convert and want to start carrying (already taken the class and waiting on my license to arrive). I’ve been carrying around my home for the past few weeks and am realizing that I’ll most likely need a smaller firearm (currently own a vp9). I also really love hammer fired pistols and would prefer to carry one.The dilemma is I would really love a DA/SA 9mm with a decocker to ccw and most of them are fairly large. Looking at the rami 2075 bd and the Sphinx sdp subcompact. Are there any others out there that I’m skipping over or that you would recommend? Pretty much want the smallest package possible.I’m a relatively thin guy and have been carrying appendix as it’s by far the easiest to conceal with my everyday clothes.My home defense is a CZ 75 Sp-01 tactical suppressor ready so I would like my carry to emulate the same system as closely as possible.Thanks for any and all recommendations! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2CuJ8xE

No comments:

Post a Comment