Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Concealed carry + alcohol in MO?


I know it's never a good idea for many reasons; I'm simply wondering what the Missouri laws are because I'm having a lot of trouble finding anything online that isn't vague or written in legalese. There have been a handful of times where I've taken my fiancee out for dinner and a drink at a restaurant and simply forgotten that I'm carrying. We don't go anywhere that makes more than half their money on alcohol sales, and never have more than one drink. The same situation has happened at friends' houses two or three times (these friends know and are comfortable with the fact that I carry). I do have a permit, because even under the new constitutional carry allowance, there are a lot of areas where I couldn't carry without one. What does the law say? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2CauLKw

No comments:

Post a Comment