Thursday, August 3, 2017

Whose carrying the Walther PPQ?


Just looking for a show of hands. I have a problem...when I see a hell of a deal on a handgun that has amazing reviews, I have a hard time justifying NOT jumping on it. I'd just hate to miss out on such a great price. But another charge on the CC isn't really wise.Does anyone feel like the short reset and supposedly "light" feel of the trigger to be unsafe for EDC? What about the size being too big for concealed carry (slightly larger than the glock 19)?PS I'm new to firearms and don't have my carry license yet. Currently have a 9mm shield that I've put about 100 rounds through and intend to carry as soon as I can afford all of the fees and such. The trigger on it feels pretty heavy honestly but that is comforting. I understand the four rules and there is no reason to reholster quickly so I'm not too worried about NDs anyway. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wpSTp8

No comments:

Post a Comment