Thursday, August 24, 2017

Where to draw the line at school?

Now I don't stop bullied or anything, but at school (I'm a sophomore) where should I draw the line? If I fight someone at school my parents don't care as long as it's not me picking on kids and shit, and done for a good reason. Like if someone is calling me out with words when I've done nothing wrong, like insults, and I tell them to stop, but they continue, would this give me good reason to beat their ass? I just don't want to have a bad image like it that kid who got into a fight a school, but I don't want to be punked either. But here's a personal example, when I was a freshman towards the end of the year this gay guy took my hat I was wearing and would throw it in the bushes, did this about two times. I know he likes me too, even though he knows I'm straight too. So I was like eh end of the year who cares. I come back to school today and he takes my hat again, had to snatch it out of his hands. Right now I'm really regretting not beating his ass but also since he's gay, and more popular than me, I feel a lot of people would see me as weak like "oh you fight a gay guy" and shit. But I can't let another man punk me like that 3 times, so would it be a bad call to just fight him next time he even tries to take my hat?



Submitted August 24, 2017 at 02:21AM by SabThaDon http://ift.tt/2wpxWy9

No comments:

Post a Comment