Monday, August 7, 2017

Two main questions I could use help with.


1) Can someone tell me an exact type/grain of ammo for overall EDC use? There's so many different brands and grains that it's kind of overwhelming. From my research 124 grain HST seems popular, but I'd like to double check or get differing opinions. I'm not really worried about overpenetration (at least some of what I've read indicates overpenetration is an overused buzzword), a nice mix of penetration through clothes/glass and expansion would be best. I've seen channels like Military Arms Channel where Tim tests several brands through barriers, but I was almost skeptical that he was being paid or endorsed by Underwood with the way that video went.2) How much does a slide ease up on guns? It seems like videos rack super smooth slides and mine is pretty stiff with ~50 rounds through it. How much does it ease up/smoothen, and around how many rounds fired does that happen? (VP9)Appreciate it. As you can tell with 50 rounds fired I'm essentially a newborn, but I want to get proficient and get my CCW next year when I'm ready rather than gung-ho get it now and be Barney Fife. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vfItJe

No comments:

Post a Comment