Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sig Sauer C3 vs. Colt Defender


I know, I know I'm a stupid asshole who doesn't know anything about guns or concealed carry and I'm just begging to get myself and a whole bus full of orphans killed when we're attacked by a horde of ISIS at the mall because 1) I didn't flip the safety, 2) I ran out of ammo, 3) it jammed because it wasn't handcrafted by elves 4) the .45 couldn't penetrate a barrier and 5)they stepped out of the way of the bullet. BTW I'm in the mall to buy depends because only old people shoot .45aarpNow that that's out of the way, I'll probably be getting one of these to add to my carry rotation. I've read/watched reviews but I'd like to hear from the community here.Do you have any experience with either of these firearms? Good/bad?Do you carry one? What do you like or not like?Do you have an informed opinion you want to share to help me decide?Do you have an uninformed opinion?Do you want to call me names? I believe I covered most of the standard points but if you have something creative let me know :)Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vEJIEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment