Monday, August 21, 2017

Random Thoughts on Smart Carry type holsters


I have been carrying a firearm for about five years now. The first year of ccw it took me fucking forever to find a way to carry the way I found comfortable. I tried pocket carry, ankle carry, iwb, and maybe six different types of holsters within each method. Because I refuse to dress around the gun (my profession and such require me to dress well most of the time and having lived in Florida most my ccw life a lot of methods were overly hot), it took me a while to find something.I finally found that the smart carry style holsters work perfectly for me. The first few weeks of wearing it I was a bit self-conscious of the gun bulge....Right where my shlong being. Though it made it look like I had a boner or just a massive shlong...or worse that I was printing. Now everyone who carries this way always says "no one is looking down there don't worry!" Eventually, that nervousness faded and I haven't thought about it one in five years....Until yesterday in church. My partner and I attend a very progressive church and try to be very inclusive. Our church is one of the most well-known lgtb-friendly churches in our area, to the point that at least 50% of the church is of the LGBT community. Now we have a couple of friends that are gay males that find me very attractive and they constantly tease my wife and me about how they are going to steal me away.Well in church yesterday I was sitting down, with my leg crossed on top of my knee. This had caused the gun to kind of flip up and become noticeable. One of our friends just looks over to me to say something, looks down very obviously and looks up and says to me in an overly dramatic southern drawl "oh honey I see why your wife is with you with something like that." I looked at him very confused as I had no idea to what he was referring. Seeing my confusion, my friend stated: "sweety, you've got a huge pecker." Still confused I said, "how the heck would you know?". He replied "oh dear child, you either need a looser pair of pants, tighter briefs or to tie that snake to your leg. I can see the outline of your member through your pant leg". I looked down, and indeed you could see a large bulge in my Johnson region.So just a word to the wise....some people might notice the bulge with a smart carry style holster. Make sure its seated ok. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fZLh9X

No comments:

Post a Comment