Friday, August 18, 2017

Question for interstate travel. Don't know where else to post this. Been getting conflicting stories. How do I bring a pistol from WA to OR legally?


I've been getting conflicting stories from all over the place, and am having troubles finding any RCWs that are helpful.I'm going to Oregon from WA to watch the eclipse. I normally carry here in WA, and I know OR doesn't recognize any other states CCW. So what's the best way to go about it?I've heard unloaded locked in the trunk/out of driver reach; unloaded, but within reach of driver is fine; unloaded open carry only and loaded open carry is fine. So which is it? I don't want to be caught using my meat slappers when the boogie man comes, but I also wanna be respectful to the laws so I don't go to jail. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wpk5HZ

No comments:

Post a Comment