Sunday, August 20, 2017

One in the chamber discussion


I made the mistake of explaining to a Bass Pro gun "salesman" that I don't carry a round in the chamber to increase my assessment time and to prevent an accidental discharge. He quickly told me "I'm sorry but that is a rediculous statement" followed by "none of these guns can accidenta discharge by bumping them", which he later explained that the Sig Sauer P320 has that issue right now. I didn't care to talk to him after and let my mom look at small caliber pistols for herself.In a world where justice isn't justified by the facts but by who has the better-paid attorney I feel more comfortable having that extra second to flee to gain distance or avoid the chance of an "unjustified shooting". These are purely my thoughts and there is no right or wrong in the discussion.Please leave your thoughts below. I know this is a contant discussion for us but with more people being new to the CCFL scene, it's only right to put the options and facts out there to learn. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wuyHFS

No comments:

Post a Comment