Friday, August 18, 2017

New York Concealed Carry


Hey Guys! Listen to this hypothetical situations and let me know your opinions.Let's say that I am a software engineer / computer programmer for a large technology company. My laptop contains a ton of information regarding upcoming technology, company secrets, and things that would cost a my workplace a lot of money if were stolen / leaked. I carry this laptop everywhere I go, I am never sure of if and when something will break or go wrong and I will need to remotely work to fix it.1: Would such a situation be enough to qualify for a concealed carry permit in New York City?2: Would such a situation be enough to qualify for a concealed carry permit on Long Island?Now I know New York is extremely restrictive on who they give concealed carry permits to, but I have seen stories of people carrying cash or other expensive materials, and doctors carrying drugs, getting permits due to what they have on their persons.Thanks for the input! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2x9PoUc

No comments:

Post a Comment