Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New at this.


Hey guys, I'm considering buying my first pistol before I move to a big city. I've grown up shooting handguns my whole life but have never owned one myself or carried one on a regular basis. I would like to buy a new one that is optimal for range shooting, but still an option for CC if I later decide. Because Im pretty young, I have a relatively low budget, somewhere between 200-400, but I would like to get a gun that is reliable, well regarded, and fits my preferences. Is that possible? or should I wait until i can spend more? if it is possible, what kind of guns should I be looking at? I've got pretty big hands so I want to to make sure my hand fits well and my pinky does not fall over the magazine. Does anyone have any advice? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2v3Ts6S

No comments:

Post a Comment