Sunday, August 6, 2017

Looking for recommendations on a small of the back holster for my G43


I'm looking to get a behind the back holster for my G43 for comfort reasons.Is there a brand you recommend? Is there a cant you recommend?Are the risks associated with cross-drawing enough to merit getting a holster that would not involve an open-palmed draw? Open palm would probably be faster and easier to conceal but we're talking about carrying in a position where a misfire could hit your spinal cord so better safe than sorry?I'm thinking the two basic options here are (a) an open-palm draw style holster which would probably involve a small cant so my natural arm movement lines up with the handle, or (b) a closed-palm draw style holster with a very significant cant so that I can reach the handle at all.Edit: I already have a standard IWB holster I like and I've never found appendix carry comfortable (tactical muffin top). via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wxnPE8

No comments:

Post a Comment