Thursday, August 17, 2017

For you pocket carriers...What do you do with cellphones, keys, etc...


I am trying to get used to pocket carrying but it's displaced my cellphone from my strong side front pocket into left side front pocket with my keys and pocket knife. Rear strong pocket is wallet.Rear left is empty, but I don't like the idea of sitting on my phone, gun, keys, or knife.Also I want a spare mag, is sitting on a mag in a leather sleeve a good idea?Am I missing any easy solutions here?Also: Often times I sit in class and with pocket carry in the seated position, often the gun is pointed at the back of the student 4 feet in front of me. I use a kydex Vedder pocket locker but this still makes me nervous. Any thoughts? I was thinking I'm going to end up being a front row student next semester. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2x7kRX4

No comments:

Post a Comment