Thursday, August 3, 2017

Carrying a weapon with a blank round chambered.


I was wondering how feasible it would be to carry a concealed weapon with a blank round chambered instead of a live round or no round at all.I don't currently carry, but I thought it might be a good idea have a blank round chambered for the following reasons.You can fire a warning shot without worrying about a round hitting someone.You can can carry without worrying about a deadly accidental discharge.You can pull the trigger to cycle a live roundYou can still pull the slide to chamber a live round without going loud just as if you carried it empty.However, I wonder if this would just cause more trouble that good. I hear blank rounds don't cycle well or at all meaning you would have to manually cycle the slide or clear a jam which after you made some noise doesn't seem great. Also, I hear follow up shots are harder than your first so you are kind of throwing away that first good shot if you use the blank to get to the next round.Let me know if anyone has tried this or if it's just outright stupid.Thanks,EDIT: To sum up the first 30 minutes of replies, I'm retarded and this is simply a bad idea. I do appreciate the honest responses. Like I said in the post, I kinda thought this was a bad idea but I just wanted to see just how "absolutely cringe" this was. Turns out its more than a little by a bunch. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2v2SLwy

No comments:

Post a Comment