Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New to everything. Around the house CCW question.


Hey y'all! I'm relatively new to guns, and very new to CCW. In fact I just signed up for a class to get this CCW permit process going (Arkansas).My question is how do carry around the house? My problem is, as student I have studying to do all day. So I may only wear sweatpants, but I like to keep a gun within arm's length. Are there any good locations to store a firearm and the house?Now my other issue is my bed situation. Again college student, I have a mattress on the floor with no nightstands. I currently have a gun sitting on the window sill (blinds closed), but if have to sit up and reach for it in an emergency. I'd like to keep it right next to me on the floor. I would other quick access to it but for the gun to be protected if bedding falls on it. I was wondering if there were ammo can foam inserts I could cut to fit my gun so that I could just flip open the lid and grab?This is a small apartment without pets or kids. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jXwYlG

No comments:

Post a Comment