Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Single stack carry gun


As the title suggests, I'm looking for single stack carry guns. I've been doing some research on a few and I would like some opinions from people who have carried, do carry, or just own these guns and what you think about them.For reference, I currently carry a Springfield Mod.2 in 9mm AIWB. I'm looking for a single stack just because I want something smaller. Not really pocket carry small though. Because I like my Mod.2 and the Springfield promo going on, I'm heavily considering the XDS. I actually went and shot one today and liked the way it felt but the only way it was smaller than the Mod.2 was in its width. The other ones I've been looking into are G43 and, even though not single stacked, the G26. Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mnEogs

No comments:

Post a Comment