Monday, February 27, 2017

Great experience with Ares Gear


Hey r/CCW, I've been using an Ares Gear belt for about 8 months. It's the Aegis Enhanced model, and It's been a great Gun belt, and has made carrying comfortable. I noticed that the webbing the belt is built out of was separating where the buckle sits. I contacted them about repairs under their warranty; The gentleman I was in contact with (Daniel) told me I could send them the belt and they'd repair it and ship it back asap, as well as covering the cost of shipping. I sent them the belt on a Tuesday and it was at my post office ready for pickup on a friday.All in all, I am thoroughly impressed by their customer service and their product. I'll definitely be purchasing from ares gear again!! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mn5sR1

No comments:

Post a Comment