Friday, February 24, 2017

LCP 2 safety, should I be concerned or am I being paranoid?


I recently purchased an LCP 2 after reading a ton of great reviews on it. I love how it conceals effortlessly and the trigger is great. After I disassembled and cleaned it for the first time, and started training with snap caps, I realized that it has no other safety mechanisms other than the trigger safety.I don't know how I feel about a having a single action, cocked gun with no transfer bar, hammer block, or firing pin block with one in the chamber sitting in my pocket. I know that the chances of AD are slim, as the sear would have to fail, but I'm still wary. With my Glock 42, I at least have the peace of mind that the safe action only allows a bullet to go off if I press the trigger.Am I just being paranoid or is this a legitimate concern? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mllEiy

No comments:

Post a Comment