Sunday, February 26, 2017

I may have made a mistake with my LTC application (TX)


I moved to Texas in August. A little more than six months later, I submitted an online application for my LTC. Texas requires you to be a legal resident of the state for six months before being eligible for a resident LTC. Despite living here for over six months I just realized I didn't get my TX driver's license until four months ago.Was I legally a Texas resident before I got my new driver's license or did I only become a resident after I got it. If I wasn't a resident should I have applied for an out of state LTC?I'm really worried about having to pay the fee again, because I'm just a student and don't have much money. The entire reason I waited six months in the first place was because I couldn't afford the fees and class. It was very frustrating being priced out of my second amendment right but that's another issue... via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lKmCqv

No comments:

Post a Comment