Thursday, February 23, 2017

I have a few questions for you all about carrying at work, and more specifically about after work going to the gym.


I work in a corporate office that doesn't have any policies against concealed carry so I do. Usually it it kept in my laptop bag that stays with me between my feet, but if I have to part ways with the bag it stays locked in my desk and I don't make a big show about any of it so it is still not known that the gun is around. I used to not carry at work but then I realized how little the company cared about physical security of the building and had a co worker explain how easy it was for a former disgruntled employee to come in and break a bunch of stuff on his managers old desk. Do you carry at work? Do you work at a company that doesn't allow carrying?My next question involves after work. I've tried to get back in shape and started going to the gym more. Usually if I go after work I just transfer from laptop bag to gym bag in the car but the other day I was doing some errands carrying IWB and went to the gym after where I realized I had a pistol on my hip and would have to be changing clothes. I waited for an empty locker room and put it into my gym bag from there but that added some extra time. Is that the best route to go? Do you carry are gym and just lock it up while at the gym and do you try to keep it concealed while changing before your workout? I'm just curious about how other people do it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kQyqsg

No comments:

Post a Comment