Thursday, February 23, 2017

PSA: Don't leave your gun in your car. A robber took mine.


I was just awoken by my city's finest (at 1am) to alert me of a robber they caught a few doors down robbing cars. They asked me if I was missing anything from my car. I check and say my sig p938. It was recovered.The overwhelming responsibility I felt when they told me the guy almost got shot by the police because he had it in his hands when they approached him is unreal. Then the realization of, what if he shot an officer, another person, a kid, My kid? Ahhhh... Learn from my mistake, bring your gun inside and secure it properly.The return of my property was not a problem, the cops were great and I chose to prosecute the guy fully.So real. So scary. Lock your shit up and save a life. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kT91hG

No comments:

Post a Comment