Thursday, February 23, 2017

How serious are you about the whole "element of surprise" stuff?


Like, how secret do you keep your carry? And how far do you go to keep that secret? Do you avoid putting any sort of gun-branded stickers on your car or house? Or never wear gun-themed T-shirts?I know that some CCW carriers are really into keeping it a deep secret, but others don't care much at all.I ask because my last AlienGear holster came with some stickers. And I really want to put them on my truck, but at the same time... does that just make me a target for things like theft? Will people smash out my window looking for a gun? (Or worse yet, since I'm in a blue state, will they smash out my window to make a political statement?)So, what do you guys do with stickers, shirts, and hats? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l68CUk

No comments:

Post a Comment