Monday, February 27, 2017

Update on my CCP problem, questions about S&W Shield


I contacted Walther via their website about a week ago and received a prompt response stating that they would create a repair case, and requesting my address. I haven't heard anything since, and I'm not sure what my options are going forward, so I gave them a call and left a message. I'm hoping I can get some kind of refund, since I've done a bit more digging and found tons of other CCP owners with the same problem on Walther's forums, plus dubious manufacturing. I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll only offer to repair it.Either way, I'm wary of Walther. If a company will let an airsoft maker build a CCW gun and charge more for the privelage, I'm not buying from them.I picked up a Shield in-store again for the first time since comparing the two on the date of my CCP purchase, and having shot the CCP for a few months, I can't understand why I didn't buy the Shield. If I can swing some kind of buyback or refund and sell my CCP holster, then I'm picking up the Shield.I've already decided on getting a set of I-beam sights for the Shield, and a single-clip, single-side holster. What brands should I look at for those? Are there any other mods that I should consider? I tried an Apex'd model versus the stock trigger (just the trigger safety itself, stock internals), and I don't mind the stock trigger safety at all. Still debating whether to get it with or without thumb safety.EDIT original post via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mF8LiR

No comments:

Post a Comment