Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Conceal Carry and Stubborn Campuses


I frequent CCW, but I didn't want my normal username to be tied up with me in any way, but let me cut to the chase.I plan on going to this University that has a notoriously bad neighborhood around it. In fact, someone was shot in the back as of last night in a drive by shooting. I live in VA where by law the colleges have the last laugh when it comes to campus carry laws.And let me begin, this place is horrible. Not only do they absolutely dislike CCW on campus, but you can not legally in any way even keep your firearm in your car.I am not okay with this one bit, I understand why they would be upset about this, but with what happened in Tech, I do not understand why they would not be more open.So here are my options, I either break the law? or at least campus rules, in which case if I ever had to protect myself I would lose all my education credits and most likely be tried in court as well, or I completely disarm myself to the point to where the half an hour to and from school I am defenseless, because there is no way I am living near there.So what is your advice for me, /r/ccw? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2m9c70R

No comments:

Post a Comment