Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Why all the hate on ankle carry?


I've been tracking my daily situation scenarios and for me, most of my life is spent sitting. I'm an office worker so I'm either sitting at my desk or driving somewhere. That means my hands are almost always closer to drawing from my ankle than from reaching behind me (for IWB) for my firearm. It's also more convenient than appendix carry since with I have to use two hands to draw (move clothing out of the way to get to it first).Granted it sucks ass when you're standing, so this sort of carry almost requires carrying two firearms so you're covered in both situations, which is a bit over the top for many. It's having a BUG (back up gun) is illegal in some places like New Mexico.But honestly I'm debating on getting a small 380 for ankle carry because of all the time I spend sitting on my ass.Anyway, honest question. I haven't tried it myself so before I blow two or three bills on a pocket pistol I'd like some honest feedback on ankle carrying as a BUG. I've done my due diligence and searched for past posts, hence the post title. I've seen mostly hate on the topic, but it was mostly about ankle carry as a primary carry method. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rHfKiL

No comments:

Post a Comment