Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Strongly considering a Sig P238 for pocket carry and have a couple questions.


I have been thinking about getting my ccw for a while now and I rented a handful of different handguns at the range yesterday that I was considering. (Shield, LCP II, Glock 42/43, etc) and then when I asked about another option for a .380 pocket gun the guy gave me a Sig p238, which I had never heard of.I didn't have much hope that I'd like it but I gave it a shot. (Hehe)And this thing blew me away. It was so much more comfortable to hold and shoot than all the others I tried. I've heard that pocket pistols suck to shoot because of snappy action but this was actually fun to shoot.My questions are:Is this a good option for pocket carry?Is it recommended to carry .380 +p and if so which kind?Any recommendations for someone new to the CCW world?What are your thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2E6lZPt

No comments:

Post a Comment