Friday, January 5, 2018

Some question from a newbie


Hey y’all! Just got a few questions for ya. In the next few months I’ll be getting my CWP here in South Carolina. I’ve been looking at different holsters and belts.So, I’m a larger guy (6’4” 250 lbs.) and I’ll be carrying a S&W M&P 9mm Shield PC with an IWB holster.Currently I’m deciding between an Alien Gear IWB Cloak Tuck or a CYA IWB. I’ve noticed that the Alien Gear has the leather between the gun and your body. While it appears that the CYA does not. So my question is, which is these two do you prefer? Tried both and like one more then the other? Maybe have another suggestion for a holster?Also with my belt. I’ve read all about the FAQ and the importance of a good belt for carrying. So is the Beltman belts really just that worth it and top tier to invest in? I’m sure it is. Just wanted to know what others thought. I currently just have an alright belt from Belk that I wear daily.Thank y’all for any answers! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AuUJXE

No comments:

Post a Comment