Monday, January 1, 2018

Planning on carrying a g26 once I become of age. Advice on which holster to buy? It seems everyone has a different favorite


Hey guys,So I've been trying to do my research on what holster to buy for my first. I've read through numerous threads on /r/glocks, and checked /r/ccw 's sidebar but there are just SO many options. Many conflicting opinions as well.I figured I'd ask here. At the very least narrow down my choices.I plan to carry a Glock 26 in the 4 o'clock position. Concealment is my first priority, I don't plan on having much need for holsters that can also he used OWB. I plan on moving to South Texas near the gulf so I will carry in hot weather, but a 4 season holster would be nice. As much as I'd like to carry 24/7 I will not be bringing my firearm to work as I have a very physical job where it would get in the way, and truthfully, with as little experience as I have carrying, I just don't feel comfortable yet.I am also interested in an IWB magazine holster. It would be worn at 8-9 o'clock with a 17rd mag.If there is any other information that would help you form a suggestion feel free to ask for it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lxLroX

No comments:

Post a Comment