Monday, January 8, 2018

[NY]Question for Father in law


Hi EveryoneSo this is for NYS... My Father in law recently moved out of state and well with the safe act now the law of the land everyone has to register with the State Police for pistol permit. Since he is elderly he asked me to renew his online. Well come to find out since he no longer has a valid NYS drivers license I can no longer do that for him online.He would like to "sell" me all of his pistols and I would add them to my permit. He no longer wants them and will get a new permit in the state he lives in currently and get new ones. Does anyone know the process of doing this transfer correctly? He doesn't have the original Bill of sale and well.. since he doesn't really have a "current" registration how would I go about putting them on my permit? I have a picture of his old permit from the county here with the gun and serial number.Thanks for the help! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2m731Qa

No comments:

Post a Comment