Sunday, January 7, 2018

Minor bringing bullets into an airport


Hey guys, will try to keep it short.So my wife's family came to visit us this weekend before dropping off another family member at the airport near us. I had scored a great deal on 22lr rounds a few weeks ago and had more than enough, so I filled up a baggie with about 200 bullets for my brother-in-law to take home. He's only 14 years old.After they left, it hit me a few hours later that he probably put the bullets into his backpack that he also carries his videogames in, which means he may try to bring it to the airport. I'm not sure exactly what was happening but they mentioned they were going to be checked by TSA because they would be hanging out with the family member in the terminal for a few hours before her flight.Luckily I called him and let him know, so they were left in the car. I've heard horror stories of people accidentally leaving bullets - or god forbid, a firearm - in their pockets or luggage. But my question is, what would happen if a minor brought bullets into the airport and they were found by TSA?Feeling a bit dumb and irresponsible, would like your input. Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AEctzG

No comments:

Post a Comment