Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Life-Threatening Situation; Advice Welcome


Hi friends,Without getting into a long story about my family situation, my father went to federal prison when I was 16 for domestic abuse of myself and my mother/siblings. He has won his appeal and could be freed any day now and our last conversation resulted in him promising to “come see me” when he gets out and we’ve never had a great relationship.Numerous times he has threatened me, because we got into a fight the day he was arrested and I broke his nose. I am now 25, married with two kids and over 6’5 215lbs. He is about the same so I could probably take him but at this point in my life why fight when I have so much to lose? My question is this, I own several firearms but live in the communist state of California. He will eventually come and, while I carry at home, I do not at work etc. for lack of a permit.Is an out of state CCW from Virginia going to be a fast enough application process before his potential release in spring? Perhaps we should just nod and wink and I don’t bother...? I have a pretty good attorney if I’m involved in a good shoot but...Thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lEIBym

No comments:

Post a Comment