Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Just talked to the police...


I got into bed and as I was drifting off heard screaming. 3 yells that sounded like a woman yelling for help. Had my roommate come in and we heard one more scream. Called 911 to report. Went to my safe, got my carry pistol and went out on my porch to wait for the police.I know what your thinking but my porch has good view of everything and is lit enough to show if there was any issue. The police came and I had my hands visible. They asked if I made the call and I said "Yes. I called. I also have to let you know that I'm armed and have a concealed carry permit."I had my hands at chest level and turned to motion that it was on my right hip. They said thats fine, leave it there and I explained the situation.This made me think about a few things regarding my system. I haven't been carrying for a while and I keep my gun in my safe. It took me 30 seconds after calling 911 to remember my safes code because I was getting nervous. Thats not good.I'm more coming here because that was scary and I should have been more prepared. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2Eo4bya

No comments:

Post a Comment