Sunday, January 7, 2018

I work in a rough area and the parking lot is in between some housing projects and trailer parks. CCWs are not forbidden where I work but I'm concerned that I would worry my coworkers if I brought one in. Advice?


I work in an office with two other people so I feel as though I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for more than a few months... eventually I would be putting the CCW away in my desk thinking their backs are turned only for them to see. CCWs are not explicitly mentioned in the employee handbook so they are technically permitted but I'm worried about making people uncomfortable.Like the title states, the parking lot is kind of far from where I work and is far back from the road with a building blocking view from the road, and it is also between a trailer park and a housing project.The area is known for its crime and there was a carjacking last week a block away. We haven't had any issues so far in the few years we've been open other than people looking in car windows and occasionally rummaging through unlocked cars. Also a stolen purse or two.Sometimes I leave at night when it is dark. Is there a discrete way that I could carry while also having easy access in the case that a situation occurs? I am fully licensed in my state. Or should I just forget about it and try to just not stay late? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mb352l

No comments:

Post a Comment