Thursday, January 4, 2018

Can someone school me on Arkansas' CCW laws?


Long story short, I'm heading up to Arkansas for a week in March/April to take Pistol 1 and Pistol 2 with [RGT](regularguy.training). I am a Texas resident and have a valid Texas LTC and have a few questions.According to this you can't have a loaded handgun in your car, but having a concealed carry permit negates this limitation. I usually ride with a loaded pistol in the center console while driving in Texas. Since Arkansas has reciprocity with Texas and I have a valid Texas carry license, this would mean I can have a loaded handgun in the car in Arkansas as well... Right?On long road trips in Texas, I also carry this as a backup if the doo doo were ever to contact the spinning blades. Since this AR is legally configured as a pistol, I can carry it concealed in a backpack in Texas, either on my person or in my vehicle, and it is covered by my Texas carry license. Would this also be legally good to go in Arkansas? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2CIagcA

No comments:

Post a Comment